Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 1 Scrappy Intervention

Well, as many of you know, I have challenged myself with reorganizing my scrapbook room so it can be useful instead of an eye sore jungle. I have surprised myself how much I got done this week. I set my phone for appointments for 15 minute intervals to work in the room. Also, (the only good thing that comes out of Berkley and I not having the same days off) was that I had an uninterrupted day (today) to get stuff done. I have lost track of how many trash bags I filled up. I also filled up 2 bags for donations. There is still much yet to be done. But the major things are finished. I am so excited to show you my first set of before and after pictures.





Sorry I didn't get the exact same angle for the last one.

See ya in a week! All I have left to do is organize my actual scrapbook stuff and redo the shelves over my desk. And, get a shelf unit for the closet area.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! Vastly improved. Great job.

By the way... It's alright to throw out cracked or chipped coffee mugs - even if they were cute gifts from someone you admire the most in the world... ;0)

Veronica said...

I know it's ok, but I love that mug! I just threw a bunch of stuff away from like 10 years ago, the mug still has some time. :)

Sara said...

Sooo... Where's the finished product?? Your fans are waiting...