Saturday, April 19, 2008

What a day for a daydream....

Berkley and I went out on the boat and increased the reason for living where we do. We live in a beautiful area. Some would call it "paradise." I don't know WHY anyone would move away (wink wink Mom, Dad, and Sara...just kidding). I'm not even sure where exactly we were. We were around the Pine Island area. We stopped at a little island and I got out so I could take pictures. The first picture here shows 2 bid dolphins. I was standing at the edge of the "shoreline" and didn't have the camera zoomed at all. They were fairly close. We orignally stopped because of the Osprey nest on the "cottage."


We found another place to stop for lunch. It was so relaxing. We beached the boat on the backside of an island. One the other side was a beach. It was beautiful! We cooked out on the little grill and enjoyed the scenery.


This is about the area that Charlie first started coming close to land. This is around Pine Island. This is what the mangroves look like almost 4 years later.

No comments: